Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter Treats!

I learned something about myself this week. I LOVE Peeps! You know, the cute little sugared marshmallows for Easter? I truly don't think I have ever eaten any before this week. I had no idea what I was missing!!!!

I am always looking for quick and easy gift/treat ideas for teachers, friends, nurses, whoever! When I saw this super cute idea on a friend's blog, I had to make them!

I made a few of the larger ones, but then decided to make them individual size for Ames' and Calee's friends at school and dance.

Here are the pics! Enjoy! Oh! BTW---I bought all of the items at the Dollar Store! The large ones cost $3 to make and the small only 30 cents a piece! YAY!




1 comment:

  1. Christin- Your Smeeps look great! So glad you did them! -Jennie

    ReplyDelete