Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Yes, I am spoiled.

I am the first to admit it. I am a teensy, tiny bit spoiled.


Christmas this year was no exception. I got some amazing, unbelievable gifts. One in particular that I am working on for it's own post, from none other than The Warren Fam. It is truly one of the most thoughtful and awesome things ever. (HINT----I am truly, deeply, madly in love with it)


Here are a couple of fun toys from my husband and my mom.


The Nook Color. Totally cool. I have already downloaded and read 5 books. Also, love that I can download books for the kids and it reads the aloud! Ames LOVES it.
 From my mom. The Mint robot! Its a hardwood floor cleaner!!! YAY! Our whole house is hardwood and I am so excited to use it! I will letcha know how it works!

1 comment:

  1. i so want a nook color....may be a birthday gift, we shall see. i cannot wait to check yours out. cannot wait to see the post you have for your special present from your shiny new face friends...HA!!!!

    we love ours and i'll have to post a pic of it

    ReplyDelete