I realize we are almost 3 weeks in, but I wanted to share this.
I decided this year to make some New Year "choices" instead of resolutions. My track record with resolutions has been spotty, so I thought it might just be the word itself. Logical, right?
Some of these will seem super silly to you all. I have actually printed myself a list of some of them and put them in my purse. Just for a little extra reminder!
1. Smile and laugh more.
2. Be the best mother I can be.
3. Become a better friend. This year I have been so focused on Cohen that I have neglected some friendships. Especially friends that live far from me. I am already working on this!
4. Of course....eat healthier and take better care of myself and my family! (I am off to a good start. YAY!)
5. Be slower to judge and faster to forgive.
6. Find beauty and happiness in small things.
2010 was a challenging year for me and my family. I am thankful for all the joy and triumphs it brought, but happy to see 2011 here for a while! Can't wait to see what she brings!!!!!
Happy Choices to you!