Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Back on Track!

After being out of town for a few days, I am back home and trying to buckle back down on my healthier eating. I didn't exactly throw it out the window during my trip, but I definitely indulged a little bit. (Though the bread pudding I had was totally worth it!)


So, I went to Publix (my favorite grocery store) this week in search of some new ideas. I do really well for breakfast and dinner, but I always struggle with lunch. I just get so tired of the same old things!


Here is what I tried today. It was sooooo good, I would eat it no matter what diet I was following.

So, the flatbread is 120 calories and 2 grams of fat per large slice. The Rosemary and OO flavor is awesome. Laughing cow cheese is a total staple in my house. This Queso fresco flavor is terrific at 35 calories per wedge. Its spreadable and taste like Mexican cheese dip. This is the first time I have tried this ready- to- eat chicken. It's 90 calories per 1/2 cup. It is actually really good, and I am super picky about meats and chicken. I also added Pioneer Woman salsa  that I made recently. 

YUMMMMMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment