Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Starbucks at Home!

Most days, I love living in the country. I love the quiet nights, the bright sky, room for the kids to run around, sitting on the porch in my pajamas.....and much, much, more.


However, I do have 2 things that make me crazy about it.


1. No pizza delivery (I won't even go here today, it makes me so crazy. Ohhhhh, how jealous I am of all my friends in town who can just call and "POOF" hot gooey pizza, Grrrr....it's just a part of life I struggle to accept)


2. No Starbucks


I have a favorite Starbucks drink for Summer, Fall and Winter. I try to imitate them all at home....sometimes successfully, sometimes it's just not the same.


For Summer and Spring- Shaken Iced Tea Passion Lemonade with Melon Sweetener
For Fall- Half Caff 2% Pumpkin Spice Latte
For Winter- NF Half Caff Peppermint Mocha


Here is some of the ingredients I attempt to use. If I can't find the pumpkin creamer in the store, I will mix some cream and splenda with pumpkin pie spice! I meant to take a photo of the finished product, but I forgot and drank it all. Sorry, I tend to get excited when it's ready.




No comments:

Post a Comment